HVAC Maintenance, HVAC Service & Central Air Tune-UpDelray Beach, FL, Deerfield Beach, FL & Boca Raton, FL
Preventive Maintenance of residential air conditioning units is known to restore performance capacity, improve comfort, and lower energy costs by restoring capacity by 1/2 to 3/4 tons. Those results were found according to a demonstration sponsored by the Louisiana Cooperative Extension Service, The LSU Agricultural Center & the Gulf States Utility Company. Control of humidity is improved therefore running time is reduced resulting in lowered energy costs.
Further demonstrations show that good maintenance programs have an average savings of $32.76 per month based on 8 cents per kWh. Run time is reduced by an average of 1.70 hours per day which results in extended equipment life. Not Convinced?
- Indoor air is 70 times more polluted than outdoor air according to the EPA
- 50% of all illnesses are either caused by or aggravated by polluted indoor air according to the American College of Allergists
- Studies show that 9 out of 10 air conditioning system failures are caused by dirt which can result in costly repairs
- A buildup of dirt on a cooling coil can result in a decrease in efficiency of 21%
- Two Precision Tune-ups per year – reduces cooling and heating costs and adds years to equipment life. That’s peace of mind!
- Detailed Inspection Reports are provided to our customers – maintenance assures proper and safe equipment operation
- Preferential Emergency Service – you become a priority customer
- 15% Discount on parts and labor – you save money
- 24 hours/7 days a week – don’t wait days for service!
We encourage all of our customers to have regular maintenance on their air conditioning equipment to keep it running at maximum efficiency and avoid costly repairs.